Friday, May 16, 2008

Life drawing

The 'Life Drawing' classes at The Stamford Art Center have become a Thursday morning 'must go to' for Prue and me. She's always enjoyed Life drawing and skillfully turns out really good pieces. From a nervous shaky start I'm beginning to regain my drawing skills. Life drawing takes quite allot of concentration to get the form, shape and texture of flesh to be half believable.The classes are very well attended as this form of art class are few and far between in the area. The class next week will be the last one until the Autumn but luckly another tutor has quickly arranged another set of sessions to help fill the gap. I wish they would find a desent couch for the model though! I really feel for them on the make shift affair they put together.

No comments: